1. What are cookies
Cookies are tiny pieces of text that are placed on your device when you visit a website meant to improve your experience. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third-party to recognise you on further visits, or to authorise other designated websites to recognise you for a particular purpose, such as to make your next visit easier or the Service more useful to you.
2.1. When you use our website and the Services, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
2.3. Third-parties may serve cookies through our website and Services to provide analytics, to store your preferences and personalize your experience, to enable delivery of advertisements, including behavioral advertising and other types. The cookies set by a third-party may change from time to time and we have no control over these cookies.
2.5. The data collected by our website and / or through Cookies that may be placed on your computer will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above.
2.6. Do Not Track (DNT) is a web browser setting that requests that a web application disable its tracking of an individual user. Some web browsers include the ability to transmit these signals. Since there is no universally-agreed upon standard for what a company should do when it detects a DNT signal, Metcalf Woodworks doesn’t currently process or respond to DNT signals.
3. What types and categories of cookies do we use
- “First-party” cookies are cookies that belong to Metcalf Woodworks and that Metcalf Woodworks places on your device.
- “Third-party” cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our website.
- “Session” cookies are deleted from your device when you close your web browser;
- “Persistent” cookies will remain stored on your device until deleted or until they reach their expiration date.
5. Contacting Metcalf Woodworks